OST Global Solutions Inc.
URL: www.ostglobalsolutions.com <http://www.ostglobalsolutions.com>
OST Global Solutions Inc. (OST) is a full-service consulting company helping businesses like yours grow by winning large government contracts. We offer capture (pre-proposal) planning and proposal development support, bid engine development, and training solutions. We work in a variety of industries in the federal defense and civilian sectors, public sector, and even commercial and foreign government bids.
Our top-notch consultants will help you succeed in your most challenging pursuits:
- Services and solutions proposals
- ID/IQs and Task Orders
- Page-limited responses
- Short turn-around bids
- Performance based acquisition
- Positioning to win
- Oral proposals
OST uses its own streamlined and well-documented process based on the latest best practices and trends. Our approach yields more than 68% savings over the traditional approaches to capture and proposal development. Most importantly, our approach is one of the key factors in reaching the win rate of 94% for the single award, and 99% for multiple award contracts. We have won more than $10 billion in government contracts and have contributed to growing several businesses from small or mid-size to large in a span of less than a year.
We offer training in the OST process via our popular webinars or onsite at your company.
- Market research, pipeline development, and opportunity identification
- Capture Planning
- Proposal Management
- Proposal services including volume management, technical writing and editing, proposal coordination, graphics management, cost volume preparation, and orals coaching
- Just-in-time (as-needed) proposal support such as RFP shredding, outlining, graphics and editing, reviews, and other as-needed services
- Training (see our schedule of classes at http://www.ostglobalsolutions.com/training/schedule)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Perot Systems
- Eagle Systems and Services
SWOB, DUNS 62-707-2296, CCR-registered
Olessia Smotrova-Taylor is a the President and CEO of OST Global Solutions. She is a practicing capture and proposal manager, trainer, and published author. She has 14 years of experience in proposal and capture management, marketing, and communications. She is on the board of directors of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) National Capital Area (NCA) chapter, and is the chair of the APMP NCA Executive Summary newsletter. She authors the Business Development Blog (www.ostglobalsolutions.com/blog), and is the thought leader in the business development profession presenting her innovative approaches at the international conferences, roundtables, Proposal Bootcamp, Professional Day, and other events and venues. Prior to founding OST, she won business for Raytheon and Lockheed Martin, and wrote for the Financial Times of London.