Ken Sawyer- IT Consultant
Ken Sawyer is an Enterprise Technology professional with over 20 years experience in technology Marketing, Product Development, Direct Sales, and Sales Management with both large (multi-billion in revenues) and smaller, start-up companies. He has a strong background in Application Software (ERP, HR, CRM) as well as Data Center Management, Performance Management, and System Development tools.
- Extensive IT industry experience in both Direct Sales and Sales Management
- Sr. Business Unit Management and Product Development experience
- Strong focus on Performance Management and Data Center Management tools
- Broad software application background: ERP, HR, CRM, SFA, etc.
- Proposing, negotiating and closing at the CXO level
Ken's past experience includes roles as Business Unit VP and GM for Dun & Bradstreet Software, responsible for running a high-growth, P&L-based product line, as well as roles as Director of Product Marketing and Director of Customer Support for DBS. His field experience includes various Sales and Sales Management roles for leading technology companies such as Sun Microsystems, VERITAS Software, and Symantec Corporation. He has also received multiple "Product Representative of the Year" awards from Dun & Bradstreet Software and Assist Cornerstone Technologies, as well as "Braveheart" recognition from Symantec Corporation, awarded to the top 3% of the sales team for Leadership, Integrity, and Performance. He has been a key leader in closing multiple $1M+ sales transactions.
Ken has an MBA in Marketing from Suffolk University and a Bachelors of Science in Economics from Boston College.