Send my blog posts to your email:
Back Pocket Media
Back Pocket Media is an online communications consulting company based in Alexandria, Virginia. With online tactics now an integral part of every successful communications campaign, it is increasingly important to ensure that your budgets are spent where they will have the most impact. You know your business, but you also need reliable expertise to strategically recommend interactive approaches tailored to you. And in practical terms, you need a partner that implements projects in a timely manner that make you look good from the first presentation to the last visitor.
After thirteen years of online communications, we've learned that a successful online message platform relies on three key categories: destination, promotion, and exposure.
- Your audience destination—whether website, blog, wiki, podcast series, or social network profile—is your virtual conversation with your audience.
- With amount of media that people are bombarded with daily, promoting your destination properly can push your messages through the clutter to targeted audiences.
- Exposure addresses many aspects of how accessible your destination is to actively searching visitors, facilitating inbound marketing.
- Online Communications Strategy
- Web Design & Development
- Social Media & Web 2.0
- Rich Media
- Solor Energy Industry Association (SEIA)
- US Army
- American Systems
Small, Woman-Owned Business, DUNS 825488260, CCR.gov Registered
Jess Ferko is an eBusiness consultant specializing in interactive media, social networking, web 2.0 mash-ups, search engine optimization and web metrics analysis. As owner of Back Pocket Media, she augments her client's in-house teams with needed specialties as well as full lifecycle projects. Key projects include interactive project management and ColdFusion development for Belmont, Inc. and the Faces of Strength social media campaign for the U.S. Army in cooperation with Belmont.
She has over 13 years' experience in award-winning, comprehensive campaigns utilizing online and offline media. With hands-on experience ranging from information architecture to design to development, she has the expertise to create strategies and implement tactics that use the best combination of media to achieve her clients' business objectives.